At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel’s General Industrial Adhesive Technologies business based in Detroit, Michigan with existing sales base in excess of $4M.
- Prospect for new business opportunities while managing existing customer base.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized industrial distributors to sell LOCTITE brand products and solutions.
- Develop and present formal training sessions to industrial MRO customers.
- Implement territory management and growth plans that align with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Develop strategies to support the profitable growth of Henkel’s product lines in the territory.
- Prioritize, direct & execute sales programs for the assigned market areas.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Utilize Henkel’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Recognize competitive forces and implement sales strategies to offset them.
- Benefits to include: Salary + Commission + Vacation and Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave + 401K with Company Match + Company Stock Purchase Plan + Car Allowance.
- Home-based office (Detroit, MI area)