Hungary, Budapest, Laundry & Home Care
Sales Controlling Intern
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Supporting the Sales Controller with their daily tasks
- Customer invoice handling – close cooperation with Key Account Managers (~120 invoices per months, compare invoiced conditions with contracts, booking, approval management, signature collection, documentation etc.)
- Internal and external audit documentation, preparation
- Ad-hoc reports, management reports, client reports
- Other ad-hoc tasks regarding Sales Controlling
- At least 1 more year of active student status (Business Informatics / Economics preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge in English and native Hungarian
- Confident knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy
- Attention to details, reliable, independent working (not demotivated by the monotony of some tasks)
- Open, can-do attitude, proactive personality
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Minimum working hours: 25-30 hours per week with flexibility, in Budapest
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset
- Possibility for salary rise after 6 and 12 months at Henkel
- Monthly travel contribution – gross 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 20 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.