Hungary, Budapest, Adhesive Technologies
Marketing Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist the Brand Manager and Sales team in daily business
- Localization of creative assets and creating ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Translations from English to Hungarian
- Support Social Media activities, update brand websites and keep up-to-date other digital platforms
- Keep contact with product warehouse, manage the labelling process
- Coordinate POS materials with marketing warehouse
- Administrative tasks and other ad hoc tasks
- Support new product launches and promotions of Consumer Adhesives
- Student with at least 1 or 1,5 more year of active student status (preferably in Marketing)
- Confident Excel and PowerPoint user with good analytical skills
- Fluent in English and native Hungarian
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Precise, well organized, communicative and creative personality
- Work for minimum 30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package
- Laptop, mobile phone, headset
- Possibility for salary rise after 6 and 12 months at Henkel
- Monthly travel contribution – gross 5000 HUF
- Monthly meal allowance – net 20 000 HUF
- Shopping possibility of Henkel products for a discounted price (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly package of Henkel Laundry & Home Care products of great value
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself (e.g.: trainings, LinkedIn Learning access)
- Great team to work with – strong intern community, multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks, future career opportunities
- Long-term working opportunity (1+ year)
Please apply with an English CV.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.