At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support Quality initiatives, including but not limited to: Resolution of customer incidents (internal & external), Manufacturing support , QOS support
- Be well versed in Henkel product technologies on processing & equipment.
- Lead effort to clarify manufacturing instructions to ensure repeatable operations
- Set up manufacturing processes with input from R&D, maintenance, production, etc.
- Provide support for miscellaneous customer request
- Monitor and improve quality of incoming raw materials and act as technical interface with suppliers
- Provide process troubleshooting and optimization (DOE)
- Perform engineering studies, i.e.: design of experiments
- Coordinate repairs and modifications on existing tools and procedures
- Specify, procure, and commission new equipment
- Ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met
- Process audits • Fullest support on safety initiatives
- Reduce costs associated with the manufacturing of products
- Ensures possibility and repeatability of products scaled up from R&D/laboratory to production
- Maintain a direct relationship with customers (internal & external), vendors, contractors, customer service, production control, production, R&D and regulatory agencies
- Able to effectively analyze data for: Root cause analysis, Verification of process changes
- Educational Requirements Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, or Chemistry
- 4+ years experience in manufacturing / chemical industry
- Competent in Project Management, possessing the ability of starting a project and seeing it through to completion
- Well versed in Manufacturing Process and Quality
- With versed with FMEA, Control plan, and PPAP
- Exposed to basic statistical tools (SPC, Trend charts, DOE, Anova, etc.) Physical Requirements
- Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of times
- Verbally communicate one-on-one and in front of groups
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs
- Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend and lift up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work in a chemical lab and manufacturing environment
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $74,000 - $90,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.