Senior Logistics Integration Consultant (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage and execute projects and enhancements around the integration of
- Contract manufacturers
- Vendors / Suppliers
- Be the expert on the dangerous and hazardous goods interfaces to 3rd parties
- Further development of new and existing processes and collaboration with multiple internal and external teams
- Deep dive into new topics in the integration area (e.g. Vendor EDI, Hazardous goods, API, new technologies, etc.)
- Act as a contact person for employees and partners in relevant EDI topics
- Take part and contribute to the journey of Henkel to SAP S4/HANA
- Use your technical and entrepreneurial skills in your daily work
- Completed education (University, FH, HTL or similar) and minimum of 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in EDI development and system integration
- Knowledge of SAP modules and processes (SAP SD, SAP LE) as well as broad knowledge of the underlying business processes of EDI connections (e.g.: logistics, sales) are essential
- Good knowledge of various exchange formats (e.g. IDOC, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML), common communication methods and ideally experience in handling conversion tools (OpenText, Seeburger)
- Project Management experience is a big advantage
- ABAP knowledge / ability to debug would be beneficial
- Analytical and solution-oriented personality with strong communication skills and team spirit
- Independent, self-responsible, curious and structured way of working
- Business fluent in English is mandatory, German would be a big advantage
- Be an integral part of an international, innovative and dynamic team
- Training and professional growth opportunities in an international environment
- Mentoring and buddy program
- Flexible working conditions, Henkel canteen, Henkel shop and other benefits
- Online and offline networking events
- Located in Vienna, with the possibility of Homeoffice
- Start as soon as possible
- Minimum monthly gross salary: €4,200 - willingness to overpay depending on experience
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contact: Narine Balmanian, Recruitment Partner
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.