Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Global Automotive Marketing
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support various marketing and communication efforts of the global team
- Develop content for sales collateral, press releases and digital content, including social media
- Create internal articles for company newsletters
- Assist in customer event planning and coordination
- Support social media efforts, including LinkedIn
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business related studies
- Fluent English language skills
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple and diverse projects within deadlines
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, attention to detail and writing skills are a plus
- Team player, who is motivated and driven to succeed
- Availability as of May for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.