At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Perform structure-mechanical simulations (FEA) to develop a detailed understanding of adhesive applications
- Calibrate material models and develop simulation methods for the realistic implementation of material behavior
- Analyze complex applications and processes and develop suitable modeling strategies
- Evaluate and develop experiments to determine material properties and to validate simulation results
- Interpret simulation results and give feedback about the findings from parameter studies to product development