At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages and coordinates finance statements, business activity reports, finance position forecasts, annual budgets and analysis reports etc.
- Tracks KPIs and provides in-depth analysis, gives suggestion for the areas to be improved
- Drives and supports the business by assisting business leaders to take best informed decisions and by communicating and pro-actively presenting CO topics to General managers and other business contacts
- Provides independent and objective information to ensure a systematic control and strict monitoring of planned objectives
- Ensures compliance and governance ensuring the correct application of internal and external guidelines in terms of finance reporting
- Spreads financial CO knowledge and consciousness across the company, and drives continuous improvement in CO relevant concepts, processes and tools, and manages the projects which this position has responsibility for
- Responsible for team management including talent acquisition, talent development and others acting as role model to drive agility, resilience, and digitalization