Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Global Net Revenue Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of Global NRM team, working side-by-side with the biggest Henkel markets globally
- Responsible for performing various business analytics (price, promo, margin,..), that will end up in building strong insights and key actions to drive profitability improvement
- Support in developing NRM playbook, tools and dashboards
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related fields, e.g., economics, business administration, marketing, or a comparable degree
- Previous experience within FMCG companies is plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required, programming skills (VBA) are a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, manage to digest complex tasks and find your way to execute them
- Advanced communication skills – ability to navigate in an international environment
- Working well within a team, but equally able to work on own initiative
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.