At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensures data integrity of SAP Global Human Resources (GHR) maintenance for all organizational changes including reorganizations and integration of new acquisitions into the organizational group structure
- Perform Regular monitoring of accuracy of work to assure a precise overview of reporting lines and organizational data in SAP GHR
- Provide consultancy by extending assistance to Human Resource Business Partners and People Managers on difficult cases, walking them through on the use of the International Organization Management tool and request forms, educate requesters on process guidelines and processes
- Execute processes according to standard templates assuring the defined service commitments and SLA’s (Service Level Agreement)
- Act as a specialist for particular process or tools on operational level; Learn additional topics to broaden knowledge in order to be able to cover additional subjects
- Ensure service continuity according to the planning defined with the team; Ensure requests are fully understood, reverting to requester should clarifications be needed