Netherlands, Amsterdam, Purchasing
Internship in Purchasing - Global Packs (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support End to End global purchasing projects related to Paper Packaging materials.
- Coordinate and monitor projects progress in alignment with global & regional stakeholders
- Support Transparency creation, Order optimization & new price model project for Printed Paper packaging
- Market analysis: Assess main players in a specific market including mapping of capacities, value chains, market drivers and future outlooks
- Deep analysis of historical information to derive key insights for continuous improvement and value creation.
- ·University degree in Economy, Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Working proficiency in English language. Further languages are of advantage
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office, advanced level in Excel and Power Point. Power BI preferable.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility and put the knowledge gained during studies into practice
- Available for 6 months full time as of March 2023
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical, adaptable, and self-driven profile
- Highly determined and able to work independently
- Excellent team player
A TYPICAL WEEK
Collaboration with international team based in all the regions, supporting on analysis and metrics while finding opportunities and proposing optimizations. Strong exchange with both, internal and external stakeholders. Deep involvement and interaction with Henkel information systems and databases to generate value-creating insights. Coordinating and following up on tasks to make sure projects come to life. Fun network of diverse interns in Henkel Amsterdam!
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.