At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Join the world’s largest provider of bonding, sealing and functional coating solutions
- Become a member of a dynamic and international global Go-to-Market team that shapes key marketing, strategy, and digital activities for Adhesive Technologies
- Engage on strategic priorities around market and go-to-market strategy
- Support digitalization efforts across commercial and functional teams
- Drive concept and methodology development, implementation and change management activities for market and go-to-market strategies
- Lead and manage workstreams independently, collaborating globally across business and functional areas
- Actively steer the communication between business, commercial and product teams to ensure positive outcomes
- Support development of business steering capabilities in our Adhesive Data & Analytics Platform, one of the most visible and important programs underpinning Adhesive Technologies' digital transformation
- Support preparation and delivery of top management presentations that lead to the right decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or computer science from a top-tier university
- 2-4 years’ work experience in consulting, corporate or startups ideally acting as a digital product owner or in project management, strategy development and digital transformation roles
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and to formulate them into business, financial and other points of value to the key stakeholders and decision makers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage projects from ideation to implementation and monitoring
- Strong stakeholder and change management skills which enable you to act as a sparring partner to business stakeholders and to secure alignment and decision-making
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with cloud platform digital solutions (e.g., MS Azure, Palantir Foundry) is a plus
- A solution-oriented mindset and hands-on approach to tackle challenges
- Team player with high level of motivation, a motivator and mentor to others
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
The annualized salary range for this role is $87,500 –$110,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.