United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages all operations at factory level to ensure efficient production and high-quality products.
- Delivers against plant performance KPIs, budget and projects.
- Sets up and executes development plans for plant personnel Ensures operations processes and solutions are implemented according to global procedures and local regulations.
- Works same shift as operations personnel - 4 days on 4 days off, 12-hour shifts, rotates between dayshift and graveyard shift every 3 months.
- Continuous improvement
- Cost reduction
- Quality management
- Lean manufacturing
- Manufacturing Budgets
- Production systems
- Minimum of 8-10 years' production experience and high school diploma/GED; or
- Minimum 5 years' experience working hands' on in a manufacturing setting and Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Engineering
The salary for this role is $87,000.00 - $115,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in California. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular