At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Plans, monitors, forecasts and reports cost and performance KPIs for plant, network, management
- Create, maintain and analyze product calculations; regular review of cost center accounting
- Supports investment projects with focus on cost monitoring
- Check process orders, monitor process order variances, analyzes movement types
- Performs ad-hoc analyses upon request / project-based, supports couple of regional projects Shares and implements best practices together with other regional/ plant controllers
- Ensures consistent application of procedures and aligns with Corporate Standards (supports audits, inventory counts..)
- Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists
- Identifies cost reduction potentials and initiates respective actions (savings tracking, countermeasures)
- Conducts variance analysis, checks, and ensures correct master data Development and implementation of new processes in the plant