At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Participate in global development and improvement and regional implementation of process safety standard, tools, programs, training and work processes
- Work with regional engineering and sites to develop and implement a concrete roll out plan for assessment (PRA) for existing processes and site project
- Provide training and hand-on coaching through leading and/or facilitating the process risk assessment (PRA) with site and project team to build up pro
- Provide process safety consulting support and recommend optimal solutions to the engineering, project, operation and business teams in execution of Corporate standards and local regulation requirement.
- Provide focused process safety support to major engineering projects to ensure process risk and corrective action are addressed with application of an as requested
- Facilitate or participate the root cause analysis and accident investigation of process safety incidents.
- Assist and conduct Job Safety Assessments (JSA) as needed.
- Monitor additions and changes to codes and standards applicable to company operations.
- Drive and Ownership to STOP all Actions that may lead to an unsafe environment or Accident.
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of Process Safety Management Systems
- Develop and maintain contacts with industry to remain abreast of Industry Best Practices.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time required.