At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage top KA salons by increasing quantitative distribution and placement of all product categories and brands.
- Converting NCA’s and achieving NCA goals. • Manage NCA database and targets through bi-weekly updating the NCA tracker.
- Manage and achieve specific sell through goals set by KAM or Sr. KAM.
- Work closely with REM to co-create education plans for top KA salons and potential NCA’s.
- Attend and lead sales meetings, sales events, and attend education events as outlined by KAM or Sr. KAM.
- Work closely with DSC teams in targeting and converting accounts while building selling skills for consultants.
- Making store visits each month to ensure innovation, end caps and overall store plans are being executed (photos).
- Conduct in salon selling seminars and OTC product knowledge.
- Advocate, manage and leverage MY SKP loyalty and Alterna Rewards and any other company support programs for salons and stylists to grow the brand business.
- Cover territories in ME, VT, NH, MA, RI & CT.
· Associates/bachelor’s degree preferred.
·Licensed cosmetologist preferred.
·Minimum 3-5 years, experience in Sales and/or Education within the beauty, personal care, hair care category preferred.
·Minimum 50% travel between company location and business customers.
·Proficient use of Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to analyze data combine with in market understanding to develop and communicate results, ideas, and strategies.
·Financial acumen. Ability to understand, process and drive financials of role.
The salary for this role is $65,000.00 - $90,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.