Germany, Düsseldorf, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship Board Office Henkel Consumer Brands
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist the Board Office Team in their daily work and ad hoc requests
- Support in financial and market data analysis, strategy assessment and development
- Prepare and organize leadership meetings, committees and events
- Actively support the internal and external positioning and communication of Henkel Consumer Brands and its leadership team in e.g.: Social Media communication, Newsletter and Info Mails
- Become part of a highly motivated international team to make an impact for Henkel Consumer Brands
- Student who has successfully completed first semesters of business administration, economics, mathematics or related studies
- First practical experiences, ideally in the field of strategy, finance or marketing
- Fluent language skills in English, German is advantageous
- Strong conceptual, creative and communication skills
- Good project management and data analytics skills
- Open, determined and pro-active mindset
- Availability for 4 to 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.