At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Dedicate to provide tech support and solutions for CATL bonding, sealing, thermal and coating applications
- Responsible for defining the CTQ(customer technical requirements) and collaboration with PD to accomplish the innovation products development
- Responsible for existing business troubleshooting
- Responsible for products & application technical training, seminar for customers
- Work with Sales, BDM, PD and relevant stakeholders to deliver project goals.
- The laboratory work to evaluate the potential solution, and report technical results to customers
- CATL Customer facing application engineer, develop new opportunities and support.
- Have an intimate knowledge of battery design, assembly process.
- Familiar with adhesive technologies, such as PU, acrylic, silicone, epoxy, silicone etc.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Site support and technical communication with dedicated customers
- Lab work - material/process evaluation and solution verification, technical documents for customers
- Others-internal events, public seminal etc.