At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leads the resolution of customer and internal issues regarding product quality, with the aim of achieving zero defects.
- Generates formal reports for disciplined root-cause analysis and corrective actions (i.e.,8D methodology)
- Leads the resolution of internal non-conforming materials through the use of advanced quality tools and problem-solving techniques while adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Conducts internal or supplier auditing when required.
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost.
- Leads major and minor projects related to continuous improvement and other initiatives which requires cross functional team.
- Interfaces with Research & Development, Product Management & Process Development Engineering in Stage Gate process for transfer of newly commercialized products to high volume manufacture.
- Writes, reviews, and updates required documents (i.e. raw materials specifications, manufacturing/equipment instructions, test procedures) to insure safe, accurate and robust processes. Immediately corrects all documents where the written document differs from the actual practice.
- Presents progress reports and quality metrics to top management and external customers, as required.
- Participates and supports company’s SHE policies and procedures.
- BS Chemical Engineering preferred (Mechanical or Industrial Engineers will be considered)
- Three - Five plus years of engineering experience in Project Management, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, or Manufacturing Engineering in semiconductor packaging or chemical processing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer literate – MS Office, Lotus Notes, Minitab, SAP/MRP experience.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written required.
- Certified Quality Engineer by American Society of Quality preferred.
- Six Sigma Green belt certification preferred.
- Training in Lean/5S principles
- Frequently sit, view a computer screen, and type on a keyboard for extended periods of times.
- Must be willing and prepared to work on the production floor.
- Occasionally may be required to reach, squat, bend and lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work in a chemical lab and manufacturing environment.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
The salary for this role is $100,000.00 - $120,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.