At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Cooperate with cross functional teams to approach company’s strategic goals, support to build a professional logistics operation team, continue to optimize existing processes, improve 3PL efficiency, reduce costs, and set up project pipeline in terms of green logistics and digital transformation, then implement them.
- Manage LSP performance and make sure 3PL deliver aligned KPI and related projects, ensuring 3PL to make continuous improvement during daily operation.
- Coordinate both internal and external interfaces to solve special and urgent case, like customer complaint, outbound delivery in CNY/national holiday/peak season etc.
- Systematically manage & analysis transportation cost by well route planning, delivery schedule and selecting competitive transportation mode and 3PLs, best control the transportation cost within budget target.
- Emergency handling customer complaints, such as not timely delivery, transportation damage etc. Develop logistics solutions, improve customer satisfaction.
- Daily track carriers pick up shipments on time, ensuring relevant vehicle requirements and picking process be implemented.
- Maintain an accurate data base for: Transportation Profile of the RIGHT - Carrier type, Size, Mode, Number of units, window time, and traffic peculiarities complementing the actual requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Logistic strategy 10%
- Stable Operation 60%
- Cost Reduction 15%
- Project （Green, digital, Operation process）15%