At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as first point of contact for stakeholders
- Respond to vendor queries related to invoicing and payments
- Review, monitor and control Accounts Payable open items
- Implement invoice verifications controls to ensure quality
- Conducts monthly advance payment reconciliations on vendor accounts and perform regular clearing
- Supports and implements Continuous Process Improvements