At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Analyze existing processes to develop, implement and monitor actions to achieve improvements in productivity/efficiency, quality and safety
- Liaise closely with R&D, manufacturing, lean, maintenance, quality and SHE departments on new processes definition and optimization activities
- Support implementation the of company strategies in terms of engineering, maintenance and operation standardization
- Become technical expert in the plant manufacturing technologies facilitating knowledge transfer and apply best practice operations
- Support/Lead new products and new process introduction activities
- Support troubleshooting and problem-solving initiatives to establish root causes and implement appropriate solutions
- Support local and regional lean team in the continuous improvement activities
- Join capex investment project teams and support from the process perspective
- Participate in Henkel SHEQ management system, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network