Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Intercompany Logistics Specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The IC Logistic specialist is responsible for intercompany orders from order placement through delivery to completion with acting as the liaison with all parties (Henkel Affiliate, Warehouse & Transport Provider, Authorities) to ensure a smooth and complete transaction until Invoice creation and posting.
- Steering of orders & ensuring on-time and complete delivery
- Creation of Delivery notes, drop shipments, issue credit notes & Debit notes
- Handling and manual intervention of SOP, EDI orders and DN in case of inconsistencies
- Coordinate exception & claim and return handling Reporting of open orders and open shipments
- Steering of proper financial flows
- Work on continuous improvement initiatives to increase quality or decrease time including testing systems and tools
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Supply chain, Logistics area is an advantage
- Min. 3 years of experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Customer service area or in business center Proficient customer service, export and order processing knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English language Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Experience with SAP & MS office
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes Accuracy and attention to details
- Team player with Professional attitude
- Experience with migration of tasks is an advantage
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.