At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Henkel’s flagship Bowling Green manufacturing facility is the largest for the company. We are looking for top talent to lead this facility to best in class performance levels and culture. This position is highly innovative, shaping the digital future of the factory and contributing to the digital end-to-end supply chain strategy. If you have a passion for digital engineering, Manufacturing 4.0, Industrial IoT and love working in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment, come join our winning team!
- The Digital Engineer will leverage significant hands-on experience to identify data-driven and automation opportunities leading to productivity improvements and savings.
- Understand the digital maturity of the factory, identify digital opportunities, and create a vision for the digital future of the factory together with all stakeholders.
- Develop project ideas, including business case preparation and execution of investment around digital technologies to improve factory KPIs.
- Assure full functionality, penetration, and improvement of all digital applications in the factory.
- Support digital upskilling of workforce.
- Design the connectivity concept for core assets that are required for the value creation (i.e., choose the right sensor, edge device, etc.).
- Play an active role in leading development and testing programs.
- Be responsible for communication & partnership with key counterparts in Henkel Dx, International Digital Transformation team and external suppliers.
The Digital Engineer role will be an individual contributor role leading projects such as automated guided vehicles (AGVs), vision system, OT security, and integrate global applications into the factory ecosystem (e.g., warehouse management systems, connected worker apps, etc.).