At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- End-to-end responsibility for stewarding the success of all commercial, technical and operational strategic initiatives for this global key account.
- Responsibility areas include strategic programs, business analytics and commercial operations.
- Strategic Programs
- Support SVP develop overall short- and long-term strategic plan for the business
- Lead key strategic programs independently (e.g. strategic pricing, acceleration of digital programs, M&A activities, evaluation of Supplier innovation partnerships, operations, etc)
- Own and steer process for proposals, budgeting, and reporting for strategic projects
- Ensure process governance and drive implementation of KSI’s
- Directly lead key strategic workstreams and initiatives that strengthen the effectiveness & efficiency of business processes.
- Oversee and support projects/workstreams related to strategy development and implementation.
- Oversee and support projects/workstreams related to growth planning and implementation.
- Steer and drive global customer projects in line with overall SBU strategy.
- Develop framework and methodology for change management projects, process optimization & system optimization.
- Present results to executive leadership and drive implementation of recommendations in collaboration with various teams. Business Analytics
- Takes lead in KP/EP/TP planning process and Portfolio Review preparation.
- Leads business planning and forecasting activities for the account
- Lead coordination with controlling and sales team for end-to-end planning process and workflow to provide more transparency on monthly/quarterly business performance/profitability vs plan and prior year.
- Work closely with Supply Chain and Demand planning on optimizing forecast procedures for this account. •Periodically update and verify Go-To-Market assumptions with Market Segment Heads and Global Technology Managers for strategic planning purpose.
- Continue to build and development analytics capabilities within the team. Commercial Operations
- Maximizes efficiency to build best processes to support customer and GKAM team.
- Support the sales team to maintain the active project pipeline and ensure alignment of the product development portfolio.
- Lead end-to-end process for building and tracking strategic business/pricing topics.
- Drive key strategic account programs independently to improve/enhance product & service offerings based on overall account strategy.