PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Customer Service Support Specialist (Korean Speaker)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provides administrative support for the process of Customer Service Support and handles Korea and Malaysia Adhesive order entry processes
- Works on tasks as defined by process / departments where employee is assigned to Order to Cash (Asia Pacific) Customer Service Support team
- Executes daily operations, supports business and functions with relevant process / technical expertise and with required Korean language skills
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Intermediate to advanced Korean language proficiency and with excellent English communication skills
- Preferably with at least one (1) year experience in working as a Korean Bilingual handling Order Entry Process
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required; SAP knowledge in order entry is an advantage
- Must be detail oriented, customer-service oriented, and keen attention to details
- Must have Organizational, Analytical and problem-solving skills; Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Amenable to work on a dayshift schedule (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.