At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
YOUR ROLE :
- Support for analysis/preparation of Budget and Rolling Forecast, analysis of Actual Results vs. plan and reporting actual results as per the timelines.
- Facilitating monthly business reviews with business and finance heads and supporting in month closure activities.
- Preparation of various MIS (monthly/ adhoc) for Sales & Margins Analysis, product costing, providing Profitability, Price & Cost change trends including reports Monthly Price- Volume Impact Analysis, and similar other ad-hoc reports & analysis on the request of region, business & Sales heads.
- Preparation of expected cost of goods forecast, Variance Analysis between actual material prices & cost estimates at the beginning of the month
- Monthly costing run including material & processing cost deviation analysis ensuring maintenance of correct cost in system & master data
- Monthly review ensuring compliance with the Corporate Standards, Sales Incentive calculations & simulations.
- Process Improvements – Constantly strive on identification of gaps in the processes – both finance and business. Work on creating a road map for filling up those gaps which finally results into internal process improvements, including automation of preparation of Business Review Templates & setting up relevant processes
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – to help business deliver the EBIT targets and improve on internal efficiencies