Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Technical Support with German
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
We are offering opportunity to use your language skills and communicative approach while advising our customers from different fields. We are seeking for curious human being who prefers dynamic job, as you would be facing different customers with different needs daily. Escape from routine and became an expert of our Adhesives portfolio of products. Be part of our international team where people are open to help and to connect!
Did we mention you would have a chance to travel several times per year within Europe?
- First, to learn more about technical aspects of our product portfolio during training
- To interact with customers and provide advisory and support in German language once you will become trained Technical Expert
- Not to deal with complains and escalations, but to help our customers with technical aspect of our products and helping them with selection process
- To communicate mostly via phone but also to response on e-mails from customers
- To cooperate with local Engineers in finding a right solutions
- To identify new manufacturing opportunities to be developed for our customers
- Communicative and empathic person who is open to face customers directly (advisory and support)
- Dynamic personality who is willing to learn – complex training in cooperation with our Technical Engineers, contains also hands on training in the laboratory
- Knowledge of German language on advanced level
- Knowledge of English language (internal communication)
- Previous experience in Customer care is a must
- Chemical or Technical background is nice to have
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
During the 3-month onboarding period, you will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Henkel Adhesive portfolio (Loctite, Teroson, Bonderite, etc.) - https://www.henkel-adhesives.com/uk/en/applications/all-applications/product-application.html
- Advanced knowledge about technologies and materials, including hands-on training in our labs in Vienna and Dusseldorf
- How to collaborate with world-leading manufacturing companies
- Professional communication with individuals holding key technical positions
- Cooperation with various roles within Henkel, such as Product Developers, Mechanical Engineers, and R&D
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1700 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.