At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Accountable for driving operational service excellence and improving customer partnerships through the execution of premier service delivery.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with customers, Key Account Management (KAM) and account management decision makers.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal teams (supply chain, logistics, product management, quality, technical customer support, and sales) to act as customers point of contact.
- Respond to customer requests for orders, quotes, and other customer related inquiries.
- Manage customer expectations by pro-actively and clearly communicating our commitments to the customer (ie. Delivery dates or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with changes in status.
- Adhere to and comprehend well defined and documented systems, related instructions and operational procedures.
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations and service to customers.
- Use judgment and knowledge of strategic team goals and objectives for each customer interaction.
- Hybrid work schedule – 80% work from home (4 days/week), 20% in the office (1 day/week).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Communications, Supply Chain Operations or related field preferred; minimum high school diploma/GED required.
- 3 or more years Customer Account Management experience required.
- Experience in customer service having demonstrated a commitment to customer loyalty, advocacy, engagement, and retention.
- SAP knowledge required and EDI related transactions and issue resolution a plus.
- Experience handling Portfolio Management, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer's requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues.
The salary for this role is $55,000.00 - $60,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.