At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
As part of our leading Adhesives business, the Adhesive Mobility & Industrials BU sub-BU Industrials offers adhesive solutions for structural bonding and electronics. You will be joining a team of Account Managers steered by the Head of KAM BeNeFrance, and will be responsible for accounts based in France. The Account Manager’s key tasks and responsibilities are the following :
- Develops and executes Key Account strategies within the region (mid-/long-term) including and ambitious annual revenue plan (KAP) and target plan (TP).
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budget for agreed accounts and defined objectives.
- Builds, updates and supports regularly the Key Account Plans where applicable, 5 year strategic business plan and annual forecast/execution with regional input.
- Responsible for revenue targets (top line and profit goals) as well as overall customer satisfaction where applicable
- Works with cross-functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations.
- Drives execution of key priorities and opportunities. Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy including executive sponsor.
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation and project roadmap.
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationship with Key Accounts, key executives and sponsors with focus on strategic relationship development planning to drive growth.
- Delivers accounts targets in terms of organic sales growth and margin versus budget. Analyzes financial Key Performance Indicators and proactively steers actions.
- Responsible for time and accurate administrative tasks supporting the account strategy including qualification and implementation of products at the customer locations, sales forecast updates, maintenance of CRM and preparation of review to management.
- Continuously update professional selling an leadership skills to keep pace with the practical daily business use of business software and communication equipment and to acquire and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Henkel products and their applications in customer processes.