At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Act as primary Quality contact to the Global Business Manager and the relevant Customer contact for each assigned Key Account, in order to give and receive feedback on performance, as well as to align on improvement needs, and agree on priorities.
- Drive corrective & preventive actions plan globally, working with the relevant functions to close gaps in our ability to consistently meet quality requirements of our Key Accounts.
- Ensure an understanding of Quality requirements of our Key Accounts globally.
- Develop Henkel Quality capabilities and competencies to meet established and new customer Key Account expectations.
- Establish and manage reporting/tracking systems which create visibility to performance against key leading and lagging indicators.
- Develop & maintain contact with customer representatives to foster a collaborative relationship for all Quality relevant topics (in advance of any critical situation that may arise).
- Assume direct ownership of critical, high impact customer dissatisfaction concerns or issues impacting Key Accounts.
- Lead the cross functional internals teams and the customer facing teams in the associated communication and resolution process.
- Work in collaboration all regions and other Global Quality Key Account Managers to identify and share Quality related best practices for implementation across the organization.
- 10+ years total professional experience in the electronics industry, with 2+ years quality and/or customer facing role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; Expert level certifications to know problem solving methodologies utilizing PDCA thinking, such as A3, 8D, and Six Sigma (minimum green belt level)
- Applied knowledge of LEAN principles and tools
- Understanding of and practical experience with relevant management systems standards (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, etc.)
- Excellent team leadership, project management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion and effectiveness in driving cultural transformation through coaching and engaging with people to drive continuous improvement and better customer experience(s).
- Proficient in the use of SAP or other similar ERP systems, with particular knowledge of the Quality Module within this system is a strong asset
- Willingness to have flexible work hours in order to frequently interface with key contacts in other geographical regions worldwide
- Ability to travel globally up to 30 %
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
The salary for this role is $110,000 - $130,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.