At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Leads the resolution of customer and internal issues regarding product quality, with the aim of achieving zero defects.
- Lead problem solving efforts using problem solving tools and methodologies.
- Support internal and external audits and their corrective actions when required.
- Executes experiments and implements process/raw material/specification changes through Change Control activities to resolve supply chain problems & customer issues and reduce process/material variation and cost.
- Leads projects related to continuous improvement and other initiatives which requires cross functional team.
- Interfaces with Research & Development, Product Management & Process Development Engineering in Stage Gate process for transfer of newly commercialized products to high volume manufacture.
- Writes, reviews, and updates required documents (i.e. raw materials specifications, manufacturing/equipment instructions, test procedures) to insure safe, accurate and robust processes. Immediately corrects all documents where the written document differs from the actual practice.
- Improve culture of quality and safety as outlined in Henkel policies.
- Lead data analysis efforts, planning measurement system analysis and capability analysis to drive improvement projects.
- BS in Engineering or related field (Preference in Mechanical or Industrial)
- 3+ years of engineering experience in Quality Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering in aerospace, chemical processing, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Quality Engineer by American Society of Quality preferred.
- Six Sigma Green belt certification preferred.
- Training in Lean/5S principles
- Knowledge and experience with ISO/QS standards (ISO 9001, AS9100 and NADCAP)
- Background in statistics and quality tools preferred. Familiarity with SPC principles and application to batch processes.
- Competent in problem solving techniques utilizing DOE, SPC, FMEA, PPAP, MCA, etc.
- Must be customer focused, action oriented and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Computer literate – MS Office, Lotus Notes, Minitab, SAP/MRP experience.
The salary for this role is $87,300.00 - $127,800.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.