At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead APC GCN Key account management team to drive business opportunity, focus on 4 markets including personal hygiene (customer: P&G; KAO; etc); packaging labeling (customer: Nongfu mineral water; Menniu milk, etc.); tobacco; tissues and towel (Vinda, etc.)
- Develop and establish 4Y strategic growth plans and KA innovation road map to achieve business goals.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross functional Henkel team(s) regarding account strategy, team member responsibilities and expectations. Drives execution of key priorities and new project sales opportunities
- Intensive Team cooperation with operation, Sales field, application engineer, product development as well as Marketing.
- Monitoring of market and competition, complaints handling and commercial/technical negotiations
- Steering joint innovation roadmap with customers.
- Excellent project management to introduce our innovative new products and technologies
- Provide Quarterly plant service requirements to drive local account activity of the sales/application engineer teams.
- Leading the key account team to effectively fulfill the planned sales Work on talent and succession pipeline within the Key Account team
- Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Develop and establish 4Y strategic growth plans and KA innovation road map to achieve business goals.(60%)
- Build and enhance strategic relationship with key accounts through value-added service (15%）
- Key project management (10%)
- Enable KAM team growth（15%)