At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide highly skilled technical and information security expertise to developments, implementations and operations of the governance, risk and compliance management program
- Analyze new IT laws and regulations and derive requirements for Henkel in collaboration with Henkel business units and legal/compliance departments
- Lead and support projects which are part of the governance, risk and compliance management program
- Communicate and explain cyber security requirements, associated risks and IT security controls to technical and non-technical colleagues from expert level to upper management
- Conduct cyber security risk assessments and reviews and assess and monitor compliance with new requirements on Henkel with central IT and Henkel business stakeholders
- Ensure the integration of new requirements into existing control frameworks
- Customize, automate and interface software solutions in the GRC area