At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Track KPIs and provide in-depth analysis, give suggestion for the areas to be improved.
- Monitor daily controlling work, such as working capital management, rebate/commission review, credit note/debit note review, STI and sales incentive setup/simulation, expense control etc.
- Support SBU controller/country level business leader on monthly full P&L rolling forecast process, provide insight of business development and drive business progress.
- Take charge in country level structure cost annual budgeting based on global guidance.
- Take care of compliance and governance to ensure the correct application of internal and external guidelines.
- Perform internal control testing as required by global guidance.
- Other ad-hoc job/projects to support SBU/segment leader and SBU controller’s customized data request.