At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be accountable for the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of Plant Utilities.
- Responsible for the day-to-day Utilities Operations to ensure smooth manufacturing operation.
- Reviewing operational metrics such as energy usage, production levels to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Ensure the efficient operation of all utility systems minimizing the use of natural resources, energy, and the impact on the environment.
- Drive resource conservation and awareness within the facility in alignment with Henkel sustainability programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce overall consumption and Initiator for cost saving proposals through Optimal & efficient operation of plant utilities.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports detailing usage, costs, and variances. Scheduling regular maintenance for utilities equipment such as Thermic fluid heaters, air compressors, Nitrogen generators, Chillers, cooling towers, pumps, water treatment facilities like DM plant , ETP & STP, Fire protection system etc.
- Analyze complex utility maintenance issues, evaluate alternative solutions, and recommend a strategic and tactical course of action.
- Key participant in the preparation of the corrective, and preventative/predictive maintenance plan, including development of annual scope, budget, schedules, spending plans and performance targets for preventative/predictive maintenance managed programs.
- Provide planning, direction and coordination for all technical activities while achieving optimal use of resources. Conduct regular audits of utility usage, risk assessments of utility equipment to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Monitoring the performance of service providers such as contractors or utility companies to ensure that services are being delivered satisfactorily.
- Technical knowledge of fire protection systems and solutions, Full knowledge of water based (sprinkler) fire protection systems,
- Conducting fire drills and other safety programs to ensure that employees are prepared in case of an emergency.