Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Transport Planning Specialist (North America)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Plan and optimize transport orders (sea, air, road, and express)
- Coordinate with Carriers, Warehouse and Customer Service with respect to shipment status and revisions
- Collaborate strongly with multi-functional teams on a regional and global level
- Support the team to keep logistics cost on an optimum level and reach a satisfactory end customer service level
- Makes additional costs or freight costs correction in Transport Management System
- Responsible for transport execution projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related courses
- Minimum of one (1) year related work experience in Supply Chain, Third-Party Logistics (3PL), transportation, import, export, freight and route maintenance; Preferably obtained in Shared Services Center (SSC), Global Business Services (GBS), or Business process outsourcing (BPO) industry is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Power BI; Preferably with knowledge in Power Automate, Systems Applications and Products (SAP), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) or similar related tool is a plus
- Must be a team player, with great attention to detail, excellent analytical skills, and strong organizational skills; Experience with Continuous Improvement and Sustainability is highly preferred
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication is required
- Amenable to work on a night shift schedule (9:00 PM - 6:00 AM), following North American holiday
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.