At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for process control and quality control lab test
- Conduct process control like finished product inspection, various test to analyze the cause of process abnormal batch and/or to determine methods, management of finished product packaging containers and block stock processing plan review etc.
- Check and follow GHS information by products accordingly and be informed of up-to-date GHS information
- Product quality control like quality check, reproducible test to analyze the cause of customer complaints, customer requests support etc.
- Responsible for Safety, Health and Environment related activities like SUSA activities, 5S management and emergency chemicals management in the quality laboratory
- Consult with related departments and cooperate with related external and/or internal stakeholders
- Support production schedule review and production chart update
- Lead allocated projects including customer complaint improvement matters
- Process MOC and FRPS work on a daily basis and process Gemba on regular basis
- Act as quality coordinator and SQC system coordinator between global and regional teams.
- Monitor KPI and PDI performance, and prepare and report the closing data on regular basis