At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support the global dx License Management Team with administrative, documentation, and quality-control-tasks to build up Henkel's Software Asset Management (SAM) tool and roll out the process to the organization
- Handle the Global License Management and License Review process
- Configure Software Models for License Compliance Measurement in SAM Tool
- Create, import, and execute quality gate; Update license entitlement records in the SAM tool
- Act as a license management contact for requests addressed to license management team; Resolve tickets and tasks in the SAM tool
- Design and update information and training materials for SAM in SharePoint