At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Setup 100-Ton Punch Press, and Perkins Punch Press machine with proper tool, according to shop floor instructions
- Print finish good and internal bar code labels
- Prepare material for punching into diverse preform configurations
- Inspect material before and after punching
- Optimize material usage by pre-cutting material as best fit for the particular preform size
- Report material usage and SAP transactions as needed to maintain inventory integrity
- Retrieve material from storage and return it there after usage
- Do minor machine troubleshooting
- Work safely and follow all safety procedures
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED)
- 2 years relevant experience with demonstrated proficiency highly preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Vertical and/or Horizontal coating process preferred.
- Able to lift 50lbs, and up to 25lbs on a frequent basis during a shift.
- SAP, Computer proficiency (SAP, Word, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes, Internet, Windows)
- Must be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The hourly range for this role is $18 to $20. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.