Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Henkel Consumer Brands
Internship in Category Development - February - Consumer Brands (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Translating category expertise and analysis in convincing arguments, propose smart and successful category & promotion ideas
- Assisting to develop, implement and monitor category strategies & plans for the assigned categories as well as promotional plans
- Collaborating on client specific growth plans, based on consumer, shopper- & customer insights
- The opportunity to work closely with sales and marketing teams
- The chance to create an impact with your own contribution, which will actually be reflected in the market
- A great environment to strengthen your analytical skills by performing market and portfolio analyses
- Academic degree in Management, Economics, Marketing or similar (enrolled now/fresh graduate)
- Affinity with Marketing and Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English, with Dutch being an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package
- Analytical, creative, persistent and result driven person with excellent communication skills
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions and feels full responsibility for the outcome of their job
- Available for 5-6 months full-time as of February 2024
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A hybrid work arrangement (30% work from home, 20% work from office)
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800
- 2 days of paid holidays per month
- Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel Learning Hub
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.