At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conduct in-depth market research on customers, competitors, suppliers, and latest sustainability related regulatory trends in areas such as climate change, circular economy, and toxic-free materials. Present research findings to the team and contribute to discussions on new initiatives and ideas.
- Support the development and execution of the business unit’ sustainability strategy, specifically in areas such as internal sustainability upskilling program, external marketing and communication campaigns and development of customer-centric materials to enable sales teams.
- Support business unit’s sustainability strategy lead and help maintaining best practices and documenting strategic projects status and progress.
- Provide support for events and other special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.