At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support and improve the current ITSM processes in addition to being involved in ticket resolutions on ServiceNow.
- Act as point of Contact (POC) for ITSM processes across the organization and as back up and extended workbench to the Corporate team.
- Work closely with the ITSM Process Manager & Create/Modify documentation, work on process execution, audit readiness, and continuously work on improving the processes.
- Develop automated test cases using the tool’s Automated Test Framework.
- Responsible for designing, building, and sharing the ITSM process reports in Power BI.