Germany, Düsseldorf, Infrastructure Services
Sustainability Manager - Life Cycle Assessment und Analytics (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Conduct life cycle sssessments for products (adhesives technologies, beauty and laundry & homecare
- Corporate sustainability assessments and support in Henkel’s sustainability report
- Data analysis and modelling of the entire value chain (from cradle-to-grave)
- Support business intelligence tool development project to report on key performance indicators
- Interpretation and presentation of results toward internal customers and stakeholders relevant to our businesses
- Support of external processes as well as interaction of our business partners, e.g., suppliers
- Master’s degree in engineering, sciences, computer scienc
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Knowledge and passion in LCA, Product Carbon Footprinting and or Corporate Accounting
- Knowledge of LCA software such as GaBi, OpenLCA or Brightway would be an advantage
- Experience in working with complex, big data tables is a must; knowledge of data basis and data processing would be an advantage
- Strong MS Excel skills are required; Knowledge of Python or similar would be an advantage
- Chemistry-knowledge would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and organized; team-attitude and good soft skills
- Able to work in teams as well as independently
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.