Philippines, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Global Support Specialist
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provides global administrative support for Customer relationship management (CRM), other Process Owner supporting activities, and troubleshooting
- Provide assistance in ongoing initiatives, reporting tasks, and quality checking responsibilities
- Liaise with local Customer Service team, executes daily operations, support business and functions with relevant process / technical expertise
- Contribute to ISO, Quality, and Continuous Improvement activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Management/ Administration, but other relevant courses may still be considered
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience in IT Support and IT Reporting, and CRM Management; Background from a Shared Service or Multinational Working Environment is an advantage; Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Customer Service Support background can be considered
- Must have experience in reporting tools - advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA/ Macro); Skills in using Power BI (dashboard creation and data visualization) and SAP is highly preferred
- Having a background in Continuous Improvement (e.g., Lean Six Sigma) and automation tools is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English; Must be a team player, detail-oriented, and have strong reporting and administrative skills
- Amenable to work on a mid-shift schedule (3:00 PM - 12:00 MN)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.