Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
E-Shop Content Coordinator
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead the ticketing & create briefs for global content in alignment with Global Trade Marketing team.
- Assist with steering the Web studio team to deliver the right services in time and quality regarding marketing content, promotions, and further marketing related services to the countries, including feedback rounds and identification of necessary improvements
- Coordination and support for local CRM programs
- Support the coordination of product information management and asset management related topics
- Follow up on content, promotional activities and derive best practices to be shared with E-shop Managers
- Drive sales, conversion, site optimization and work towards b2b ecommerce KPIs
- Support Ad-hoc requests and reporting connected to the E-shops
- Pre-launch testing
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating E-shops or project management/coordination (discussed at the interview)
- Fluent English and good communication skills (written/verbal interaction with international stakeholders)
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint ad Excel),
- Affinity for eCommerce and digital topics as well as marketing and sales with an understanding of current and future market trends and dynamics is an advantage
- Self-organization and reliability (you will handle projects independently)
- Personality who is self-oriented and result-oriented
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 134%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Minimum salary: 1400 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.