At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Implements a Continuous Improvement strategy and manage Continuous Improvement (CI) activities and projects to ensure efficient production and high quality products
- Drive simplification and streamlining in plant processes utilizing Henkel Production Systems (HPS) standards and digital tools
- Manages the HPS Team to ensure all operational requirements are met
- Identify and deliver productivity and cost savings projects through the use of problem solving and project management tools
- Collaborate with the regional and global Lean teams to develop tools and methodologies
- Delivers against production performance KPIs, budget and projects
- Own and drive the Lean transformation agenda across both Turkey plants collaborating with all plant functions, as part of the Turkey Operations lead team
- Develop a lean culture through designing, training and coaching of lean tools and methodologies
- Coach and develop Lean Engineers within the department
- Acts as role model of continuous improvement culture and behaviors