At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
The Senior Solution Architect Order-to-Cash & Sales Excellence is part of a team responsible for the evolution of Henkel's Value Chain Platform. This includes responsibility for the sales, after-sales and customer service solution portfolio, roadmap and accountability, that the solutions fulfill global guidelines, standards and architecture frameworks. This is a global role with active participation in the S/4HANA adoption, driving complex ERP initiatives across the dx organization to success.
- Join a great team of senior solution architects and develop the architecture, solution portfolio and roadmap for sales, after-sales and customer service at Henkel
- Understand customer’s needs and develop best-in-class concepts for customer insights and centricity
- Be a vital part of the S/4HANA journey at Henkel
- Invest in relationship building with vendors (e.g. SAP) and shows high self-motivation to innovate while adhering to global governance, standards and architecture frameworks
- Share (y)our expertise in related solutions like CRM and pricing (e.g. Vistex)
- Coordinate initiatives across teams and locations