At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Support manufacturing processes on a daily basis – accountable for output, yields, uptime and quality.
- Conduct process monitoring and optimization that improves cost, output, stability, capability, error-proofing, yields, uptime and quality through the use of Lean, Six-Sigma, and other engineering tools, methods, and practices.
- Support and ensure applicable engineering compliance with all ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 requirements, including continuous improvement projects.
- Solve short- and long-term process issues through solid root cause analysis and implement solutions that eliminate such issues.
- Develop and implement new processes required to run or improve existing products.
- Specifies & selects equipment required in manufacture of new products. Confirms equipment can maintain critical process parameters over time (Process Capability Studies).
- Manage capital and improvement projects associated with process, quality, and manufacturing requirements.
- Design, procure & qualify tooling as well as develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products.
- Train and provide documentation for process implementation for manufacturing.
- Play an active role in the participation and conducting NCMR investigation, processing, and disposition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.