At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company’s potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- We offer a highly motivating position where you can develop your skills in several areas: From the usual soft-skill areas like communication, teamwork, remote cooperation, stakeholder management through gaining technical knowledge of a diverse palette of HR systems and tools (SAP, Cornerstone, SNOW, CRM, etc) up to learning in detail how do Human Resources processes function in the corporate environment and how are the HR sub-processes interlinked
- Interfacing and communicating with local HR departments worldwide with the opportunity to actively use your language skills by e-mail or phone
- Being a first contact point to Henkel employees regarding all questions that appear about all HR tools and applications, global annual processes, HR policy, internal regulations, etc.
- Supporting incoming requests via phone (Contact Center) and internal ticketing tool
- Closely interacting with colleagues from different Shared Service Centers located in Cairo, Manila and Mexico
- Supporting new and challenging HR initiatives and being an active part in the implementation and improvements of new projects in HR areas